Charleston Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Protecting Your Rights After a Workplace Injury
Pierce, Sloan, Wilson, Kennedy & Early, LLC has been helping injured workers with their workers' comp claims since 1999. We understand how frustrating it can be to suffer an injury on the job, which is why we are just a phone call away. Our firm knows what steps you need to take following an accident to ensure you remain eligible for workers’ compensation benefits and can pursue the maximum recovery possible. Having recovered millions of dollars for our clients - including multi-million dollar recoveries - we can put our experience and resources to work for you.
- Why Do People Choose to Work with Pierce | Sloan?
- Excellent Communication - We keep you updated on the status of your claim and are always accessible
- Client-Centered Counsel - We focus our practice on building strong relationships with our clients and how to better serve their needs
- Commitment to Results - We work hard to recover the highest compensation possible
- Experience - We are trial-tested attorneys who are always prepared for trial
We can review your case at no cost. Fill out a free case evaluation or call us at (843) 968-0886.
Advocating for Victims of All Types of Injuries
Whether you were involved in a slip and fall accident or heavy machinery accident, we are ready to take on your case. We know how to investigate the details of your workplace accident and can ensure you are given the maximum benefits you deserve. If necessary, we can pursue a claim against a negligent third party in addition to your workers’ comp claim to ensure you get the fair recovery you need.
At Pierce | Sloan, we make sure our clients always come first. With years of experience and insight, we know how to take on even the most complex and intricate cases. If you need of reliable counsel, we encourage you to reach out to our compassionate Charleston workers’ compensation attorneys. With our team on your side, you can rest assured knowing you have seasoned representatives who will do everything possible for your case.
- Tips For Handling a Deposition in Your Workers' Comp Case
- Can You Get Workers' Comp If You're Injured in a Social Activity?
- Can I Get Workers' Compensation for Toxic Exposure?
- How Do I Fight a Denied Workers' Compensation Claim?
- Can I Be Held Liable If I Am Injured at Work?
Have questions about filing for workers’ compensation benefits or pursuing a third party claim? Call our firm today at (843) 968-0886 to get the answers.