Charleston Hit & Run Accident Attorney
Aggressive Representation for Victims
Victims of a hit and run may not know where to turn for help. Without knowing the identity of the driver, it can be difficult to know how to proceed. It is important for accident victims to know that there may be solid legal options and compensation available, even if the identity of the driver is unknown.
Talk to an experienced lawyer about your legal rights and options. Contact the law office of Pierce, Sloan, Kennedy & Early LLC to schedule a free initial consultation with a Charleston car accident lawyer.
Ready to get help? Call us at (843) 968-0886 today.
Compensation for Hit & Run Accident Victims
If you have been injured in a car accident, bicycle accident, or pedestrian accident, and the at-fault driver fled the scene of the accident, talk to an attorney from our law firm. You may be able to receive compensation for your injuries and other accident-related expenses through your own uninsured / underinsured motorist policy. We can review your policy to determine your specific options. Our Charleston hit and run accident attorneys know how to deal with the insurance company in order to help maximize your settlement. We are prepared to carefully review the specific details of your hit and run accident and determine the best way to proceed.
We can help you seek compensation for damages, including:
Pain and suffering
Our accident lawyers work hard to make sure you are fairly compensated for your losses.
What To Do If You Are Injured in a Hit and Run Accident
- Call the police. It is a crime in South Carolina for drivers to flee the scene of an accident. In some cases, the police may even be able to locate the driver, which can help you recover additional compensation.
- Seek medical attention. Even if you do not think you are hurt, be sure to have a doctor check for nonvisible injuries.
- Write down details about the car involved, including the color, license plate, model, etc.
- Take pictures of the damage to your car and the surrounding scene
- Locate witnesses and get their contact information.
- Call an attorney for help. Before dealing with your insurance company, learn what your rights are and the accurate value of your injury claim.
Contact Our Charleston Hit & Run Accident Attorneys
Pierce | Sloan represents clients in Hilton Head, as well as in Charleston, South Carolina. Contact our Charleston law office today at (843) 968-0886 to discuss your options after being injured in a hit and run accident.
We offer free case evaluations, and can make home or hospital visits to accommodate your needs.