Representing Product Manufacturers
Charleston Construction Litigation Attorneys
South Carolina is at the forefront of construction litigation in terms of the number of lawsuits against builders, developers, and manufacturers of construction materials. Pierce, Sloan, Kennedy & Early LLC is highly equipped to defend the interests of these parties. We realize that an adverse outcome may have even national implications for the industry.
The potential exposure to homeowner claims also leads to disputes among construction companies, suppliers, property owners, and insurance carriers. Our construction litigation attorneys provide a formidable defense on all fronts to protect clients from direct lawsuits and counterclaims.
Experience in Handling Cases Nationwide
Based in Charleston, we represent clients in the tri-county area, throughout South Carolina, and in numerous other states. We have served as national counsel and local counsel for product manufacturers in the construction industry for more than 20 years, as well as numerous prominent insurers. Our clients also include general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders, investors, and individuals.
Substantial Experience in Construction Litigation
Pierce | Sloan defends client interests in construction-related litigation, including:
- Construction defects such as toxic mold, EIFS, water intrusion, and structural soundness
- Breach of construction contracts including abandonment, non-performance, and project delays
- Property damage and environmental impact
- Mechanics liens / subcontractor claims against general contractors
- Disputes between general contractors and property developers
- Fraud, misrepresentation, and other torts
- Personal injury / wrongful death of construction workers
- Other civil liability claims
- Counterclaims between builders, manufacturers, and developers to deflect or spread liability
Meet Our Construction Litigation Team
Our team of attorneys includes:
For proven representation in bringing an action or defending against a claim, contact the construction litigation lawyers on our team today. We are proud to offer excellent advocacy, starting with a free case review. Call (843) 968-0886!