Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers Committed to Giving Back
Our Charleston personal injury attorneys at Pierce, Sloan, Kennedy & Early LLC are committed to charitable giving. We believe in giving back to the community that has given so much to us. Our firm’s partners have provided financial support and gifts of their time and energy to support the below schools, charities, civic and church organizations.
We’ve been honored to have the opportunity to give financially to numerous organizations and worthy causes:
- Schools — Wando High School, Fort Johnson Middle School, James Island High School, C.E. Williams, Porter Gaud School, Palmetto Christian Academy, Ashley Hall
- Charitable, Civic, and Church Organizations — United Way, James Island Rec Center, City of Charleston Rec Dept., Mount Pleasant Rec. Dept., Dance Arts Studio, Mount Pleasant Presbyterian, Seacoast Church, Christ Church, Christ Our King Catholic Church, Good Hope Missionary Baptist Church, American Diabetes Association, and Water Missions International
Giving our personal time to serve our community is equally important to our team at Pierce | Sloan, and we’ve been proud to serve the following organizations with our time and energy:
- Coaching Kids — Athletic Team Coaches for Mount Pleasant Rec Dept. Soccer Teams, City of Charleston Football Teams, Mount Pleasant Rec Dept. Football, and Palmetto Christian Academy Basketball
- Charitable, Civic, and Church Organizations — Meals on Wheels, Church Youth Group Leaders, and Stephen Ministry
- Traumatic Brain Injury Prevention — Our attorneys see the devastating long-term effects of brain injury in many of the cases handled by the firm. In an effort to try and protect young football players from the risk of concussions and brain injury, Pierce | Sloan donated new concussion-resistant Xenith football helmets to all varsity and junior varsity players at a local school.
- Coaching Youth Sports — Several Pierce | Sloan partners coach their children and other children in youth sports. The opportunity to teach fundamentals about a particular sport is important, but the chance to instill good work habits, sportsmanship, and other life lessons is even more valuable.
Learn more about our commitment to the community when you contact Pierce, Sloan, Kennedy & Early LLC!